1. Sachin Tendulkar(India): Indian Batsman Sachin Tendulkar is the 1st Batsman to reach 10,000 runs in ODI format, he managed to score 18,426 runs in his entire ODI career, which is still the highest for any ODI Batsman.
2. Kumara Sangakkara (Srilanka): Srilankan Wicket-keeper batsman Kumar Sangakkara is on second place , he managed to score 14234 runs in his 15-year career.
3. Ricky Ponting (Australia): Australian former skipper Ricky Ponting has scored 13,704 runs in his 17-year career. He is considered as the most successful captain for Austalia with two world cup trophies.
4. Sanath Jayasurya (Srilanka): Former Srilankan opening Batsman Sanath Jayasurya has scored 13,430 runs in his 22-year long career. He was one of the most destructive batsmen in the world.
5. Mahela Jayawardane (Srilanka): Former Srilankan Captain Mahela Jayawardane has scored 12,650 runs in his 17-year career. He is considered as best batsman of Srilanka for many years.
6. Inzamam-ul-Haq (Pakistan): Former Pakistani Captain Inzamam-ul-Haq has managed to score 11,739 runs in his 16-year old career, he is considered as the best captain of Pakistan.
7. Jacques Kallis (South Africa): Former South African right-handed Batsman Jacques Kallis has managed to score 11,579 in his 18-year old career, he is considered as one of the best all-rounders in the world.
8. Saurav Ganguly (India): Former Indian Skipper Saurav Ganguly has managed to score 11,363 runs in his 15-year old career, he was a very aggressive Batsman & Captain for India.
9. Rahul Dravid (India): Former Indian Right-handed Batsman Rahul Dravid has managed to score 10,889 runs in his 15-year old career, he has also served as Indian Captain for ICC World Cup 2007.
10. Brian Lara (West Indies): Former West Indies Lef-handed Batsman Brian Lara has managed to score 10,405 runs in his 17-year old career, he is the highest scoring Batsman ever in a test match with 400 runs.